Morphett Vale Catholic Parish Pioneer Cemetery, adjacent to St Mary's Church - the oldest Catholic church in use in South Australia - was established in 1845, with the first burial recorded in 1846. The Cemetery is still in use today, and plots are available for burial in either the lawn section or the 'traditional' memorial area. Interment of cremated remains can be accommodated in a rose or native garden setting, or in the niche wall. Family vaults are also available. For information on availability and associated costs please contact the Parish Office during office hours.